Thursday 9 December 2010
Sunday 28 November 2010
Saturday 27 November 2010
Tuesday 9 November 2010
- How do the Patua see the work? What, in their conception of the project, is the work ? Where do they allocate 'weight'
- What do the Patua think about the project
- What was the most important part of the project for them (another way of asking where they allocate 'weight')
- How would they feel about us showing the work again?
- How would they feel about us reformulating the work?
- Who does the work belong to? Does the work belong to anyone?
- Is there anything they would like to change or would have done differently
- Would they like to continue with it?
- Do they think it is finished?
- Were our actions clear to them? Did they feel happy about the way we worked?
- Did they feel we understood them? And how they work?
Posted by Mathilda Fowler- Transit\ion Collective at 23:10